Monday, April 19, 2010

My "Work Week"

During the next work week (well, work for everyone else ;) I concentrated on searching for a campervan, researching insurance options and catching up on my blog. I was successful in finding a company called Down Under Insurance that specializes in providing automobile insurance for Aussies, Kiwis and even Canucks that are planning to tour around Europe for the summer. The cost is going to be around £400 for 6 months coverage which is pretty steep considering it is just 3rd party coverage. I wonder how much more it is since I had my vehicle roll over thanks to black ice back at the start of February...oh well, not much I can do about that. I did find a few VW campervans in London and planned to see one if not both on Sunday.

Sid, Sonia and I did head out one evening to the driving range to hit some balls. I was able to pop 4-5 of them 200 yards to the back fence, however I was also able to hit the roof of the shelter and almost clock poor Sonia on the head!

No comments:

Post a Comment