Saturday, March 19, 2011

Two Lovely Ladies Leave

February 26-28, 2011

A fact of travelling, especially solo travelling, is that you meet many people from all over the world. I know I’ve already written some entries about parting ways with fellow travellers that I’ve met and it would get a bit depressing, and probably boring for you, if I wrote about all of these events. This time however, I must at least comment about two lovely Israeli ladies that left within a couple of days of each other.

Zohar and Naomi:

The first was Zohar. As I previously mentioned she helped me out big time back in December with some legal matters. She’s an assertive, smart and caring person and I feel privileged to have made her acquaintance and become friends. She returned to Goa after a few months in the southern tip of India and it was great to see her again. With only a couple more weeks left on her visa, she’ll be heading back home soon. Take care Zo!

Zo groovin in the Garden:

Zo with the fun Olive Garden waiters Pinku and Ram:

Then there’s Naomi. She was only in Arambol for a short time and although it was slow at the beginning, we ended up having a very strong connection and I was sad to see here leave. She’s a beautiful woman, both inside and out, with a good head on her shoulders and I also feel quite privileged to have been able to spend a short, but intense time with her. Hopefully we’ll keep in touch in the future.

Naomi and Panna (we joke that he's "Austin Panna, the International Man of Mystery):

Me with Zohar and Ram:

The Zen Zohar and Peaceful Panna:

Thank you ladies for making the world, especially my world, a brighter place.

Shalom!

1 comment: