Saturday, February 15, 2020

Kia Mihi Aotearoa – Thank You New Zealand

January 28th, 2020
With Betty 2.0 on to her next journey with her new Turkish owners, it was time for me to head back home and start my next chapter in 2020.  For the fifth season in a row I will be returning to Revelstoke for 2-3 months to do tandem paragliding from the ski slopes and then on to Lumby for my sixth season instructing at the Freedom Flight School.


Thanks New Zealand…I had a blast!  If you’ve never visited Kiwi-Land, you need to go.  It’s stunningly beautiful, the people are friendly, the government seems to have their shit together and there’s lots of fun things to do. 


I covered over 12,000 kilometers in my van, pretty good considering the country is about 1600 kms in length.  I would have to say that a couple of my highlights were flying around Mount Cook and the scenery around Milford Sound but there are so many other good memories.



I don’t know if or when I’ll be back as there are many other places in this world I’d love to explore but I’m very thankful for having the opportunity to experience 3 months in this wonderful country.



Thanks New Zealand!

No comments:

Post a Comment